This app lets your agents receive and answer users’ comments posted in the Zendesk Guide (previously known as Help Center) directly in your agent’s interface (aka Support).
In other words, it converts user comments to articles in the knowledge base and converts posts and comments in Community into regular tickets. So, it lets agents receive and answer users’ comments posted in the Help Center directly to the agent’s interface.
- font styles and hyperlinks used in the Guide are inherited in tickets;
- images attached to the messages in the Guide are shown in tickets;
- fast access to the conversation in the Guide is available via a click-through link.
- Comments to articles and posts must be set to 'allowed' in the Guide.
- 'Content moderation' in the Guide must be disabled.
- Comments provided by different agents in tickets are published in the Guide on behalf of the agent who's email is provided during setup of the app. It happens because of the current limitations of the Channel framework. We will make a feature request to Zendesk developers to fix this.
- When there is a comment by a user in the Guide a ticket will be created for the article/post. The comments of other users to the same article/post will appear in this same ticket. In next version, we plan to support the option when a separate ticket is created for each user.
- When agents reply directly in the Guide UI their messages won't appear in tickets. In the next version, we plan to support this feature.
If you are ready to use this app considering these requirements and limitations, feel free to join our beta.