- Go to Apps → Manage → Upload private app and upload the zip-file sent to you by email. Name the app 'Guide to Support (beta)'.
- Go to Admin → Channels → API to create a new token (name it 'Help Center to Support (beta)') and copy it (⌘+C or Ctrl+C).
- Go to Admin → Channels → Channel integrations → Guide to Support (beta) → Accounts → Add account.
- Fill out the 'Sign up' form by providing the following data:
- Enter an email of a Zendesk user with administrator rights.
- Set a password other than the one used to login in Zendesk.
- Paste Zendesk API token previously created and copied (⌘+V or Ctrl+V).
Make sure that comments are allowed in the Guide and the 'Content moderation' is switched off.
Your application is now set up.