VK Messages is a paid app that turns messages from VKontakte (VK) into Zendesk tickets and allows your agents to reply to such messages straight from the agent interface.
The current version (v.1) of the app supports the following features:
- setting up multiple VK communities as channels in Zendesk;
- receiving the text messages from VK communities as tickets and comments to them;
- replying to the VK messages through tickets;
- creating users in Zendesk with the users' names and avatars as they are in VK;
- receiving attachments including Emoji, VK stickers, geo coordinates, voice messages, forwarded messages, photos, screenshots and other attachable files;
- showing links as clickable and the VK 'link attachments' as a clickable image;
- setting a time interval of inactivity in the dialogue with users before creating new ticket;
- keeping users' messages of the inactive channel (if occurs) for up to 10 days;
- setting a custom name of the connected channel (VK community) to be shown in Zendesk.
You can easily set up triggers as the connected via the app channels (VK communities) will be shown in Zendesk as channels named after your VK community.
Please note, that the current version does not support yet the messages sent by VK users as comments to the posts on the wall on your VK community, neither in the discussions.