Start using Loyalty Radar in Zendesk to invite users to NPS® Survey based on events in Zendesk tickets.
- Your Zendesk subscription allows installing private applications.
- You have rights to install applications in your Zendesk account.
- Download the app using this link.
- Install Loyalty Radar app as a private app in Admin > Apps > Manage > Upload private app.
- Give the app name 'Loyalty Radar' (or any other you want) and agree to install it.
- Click ‘Install’ button to finish the process.
In case of successful installation you will see the app in Manage > My App > Currently Installed or in the tab Manage > My App > Private App.
Once installed, the app automatically creates following new objects in your Zendesk instance:
- Custom user field 'NPS® Surveys Case' with several example use cases for sending NPS Survey invitations (these values are later used for NPS® reporting in Insights).
- Target 'NPS® Invitation target' which is used to 'transmit' business rules commands into commands for NPS API to send the invitation to the specific user.
- Two business rules templates for setting up your custom NPS® Survey invitations rules (one trigger and one automation) which are inactive by default to prevent any unexpected invitations to be sent.
In case of error or if you believe that the app wasn’t installed properly, contact our support.