Make Zendesk sending invitations to current NPS® Survey based on ticket events.
- The app Loyalty Radar is installed and active.
- There is a current NPS® Survey in your Zendesk account.
- You have rights to modify business rules in your Zendesk account.
Setup process involves several steps described below.
STEP 1 - Synchronize survey
- Go to the Loyalty Radar app page by clicking on the app's icon in the left administration menu in Zendesk UI.
- Click 'Synchronize' button to synchronize current NPS® Survey settings with the target settings.
In case of success, you will see the date of your ongoing Survey (ex: 'Survey sent on February 07, 2018'). If you don’t have any Surveys you will see an alert and you have to create one following the instructions from this article by Zendesk Support.
STEP 2 - Activate authorisation for target
- Go to Admin > Settings > Extensions.
- Find 'NPS® Invitation target' and click 'Edit' link.
- Check the box 'Enabled' in the Basic Authentication section.
- Put Zendesk admin credentials for username and password (they are not transferred to the app due to security reasons).
- Choose 'Update target' in the drop-down list and then 'Submit' to save the updates.
STEP 3 - Define NPS® Surveys use cases in Custom user field
- Go to Admin > Manage > User fields.
- Find 'NPS Surveys Case' field in the fields list and click on it.
- In ‘Drop-down options’ remove and/or add your desired use cases for sending NPS® Survey invitations (to track responses for each case in Insights).
- Click Update field button to save the changes
STEP 4 - Activate and customize business rules
- To customize and activate the Trigger, go to Admin > Business Rules > Triggers.
- Switch to 'Inactive' tab to see all inactive triggers.
- Click on the 'NPS® - Send NPS Survey for Post-purchase case' trigger title to open the trigger editor.
- Customize existing and/or add new trigger conditions and actions following your business cases and needs
- Add conditions for the desired use case.
- Select an appropriate value in the 'NPS® Survey Case' user field matching your desired use case.
- Leave JSON code as is in the JSON body.
- Click ‘Save’ to apply and save the modifications.
If everything is done properly Zendesk will start sending NPS® Survey invitations to the users matching your criteria defined in business rules. To make sure that it’s working you can go to Admin > Settings > Extensions and see how many successful requests were sent through NPS Invitation target, or you can see the results in Reporting > Net Promoter Score®.
IMPORTANT. To send NPS® Survey invitations to users Loyalty Radar is using NPS® API, which has a limitation of 10,000 requests (invitations) per survey. To be sure you don’t delpeat this limit, please read this article.