Get information on current usage to make sure you are under 10,000 invitations limit allowed for one NPS® Survey.
- Loyalty Radar app is installed and set up properly to send NPS® Survey invitations.
- You have at least one successfully sent NPS® Survey invitation following your business rules.
There is a couple of approaches to control current usage of NPS® Survey invitations sent.
- NPS Survey default reporting (if you don't use Customer Lists or xls/csv files to send invitations in current NPS® Survey)
- Go to Admin > Reporting > Net Promoter Score®
- Hover on the Response rate details to see the stats (Delivered, Opened, Responded and Bounced invitations)
- Insights reporting
Use metric # NPS® Recipients (included as ready-to-use metric into the set NPS® Surveys in your Insights datasets) to collect precise information on all successfully sent invitations for current survey.
- Target sending stats (inaccurate)
- Go to Admin > Settings > Extensions
- Find 'NPS® Invitation target' and look at number of successfully sent notifications
This approach is not completely accurate while Zendesk actually might not send invitations due to different reasons:
"Ineligible users will be automatically filtered out. Ineligible users include agents, users who received a survey in the last three months, and users who marked a previous survey as spam or unsubscribed."